Note: This page has links that make money for ManageYourMan.com at no cost to you.
Note: This is my review of the Language Of Desire program after getting a copy and reading/listening to it. Others may experience the program differently. I have used the program and my knowledge of other programs in writing this review.
IF YOU ARE READING THIS, IT’S LIKELY that your relationship isn’t exactly where you want it to be…
And the issue at the core is that your husband isn’t as open and honest with you as you’d like. Maybe you feel like he’s keeping things, or simply not telling you what he thinks, and you're tired of being kept ‘out of the loop’ and trying to put things together yourself.
I know as a man that it’s not that I don’t want to share, it’s that I feel like my wife doesn’t really want me to share. The good news is that how to overcome this problem, is in the program.
What is the Language Of Desire in one sentence?
An upfront and honest guide on how to build and strengthen your relationship with your man using intimacy.
The Language Of Desire (LOD)… in More Detail
At its core, LOD is a written and audio program designed to show you how to get your mans attention, keep it, and build a deeper relationship between the two of you.
The how is through sex.
The reason IS NOT that you have to ‘become a slut’ but actually because sex gets a mans attention… pretty much every time. It simply plain works. Your man doesn’t want you to become a slut. But he does want you to worship him among other factors. And due to the kids, the house, our careers and life in general, these factors get forgotten about or neglected in our relationships.
As well as the fact that we don’t really get taught how to build strong relationships, have great sex and increase our levels of intimacy with a partner… the only places that talk about these topics are movies, magazines, celebrity-based websites, and maybe friends…
But none of these are really great teachers.
Enter Felicity Keith
She had enough of what others were telling her because it wasn’t working. So she decided to figure it out for herself. And the Language Of Desire program is her manifesto/little-black-book. Her tell-all guide on what she found, and more importantly, how you can make a difference in your relationship with your man.
One of the best parts of this program is that it cuts the crap. (Which is why I was interested enough to get a copy and review it in the first place).
Simply put there are things that you can do to turn your intimacy around. And this book covers many of them.
It doesn’t cover everything. But if you're looking for something to do to get your intimacy back on the right track, or want something you can do pretty much straight away. This will give you those tools, techniques, and tips.
There’s also the reasons why covered in this program. Why a particular technique works, and what issue you are potentially solving with it. As well as how you can customize what you are doing to really get his attention.
For example, LOD reveals the tricks porn companies use to seduce men and keep them coming back for more. It also discloses exactly how women act in porn and exactly why it turns men on so much.
You will also learn why what you are currently doing is not working, and how your man sees it through his eyes. It’s a great eye opener as your actions may not convey what you are trying to tell him.
There is also a section in this program about how to get what you want. And how to supercharge your intimacy in your relationship, and bring him closer (the science behind that is in the program).
So without further adieu:
Note: If you want to go straight to the pros and cons and my verdict, then keep scrolling down in the review. The next section covers what you actually get in the program.
What’s In Each Module In The Program
Module One: Introduction
Module Two: Become a Sexual Superwoman
- Learn to dump your fear over the “slut” label
- Determine your sexual boundaries
- Discover your growl-inducing Madonna Moan
Module Three: Loving Man’s Best Friend (hint: it’s not his dog)
- Understand the secrets of his sex drive
- Learn why his penis is so important to him
- Rethink pornography (this one is controversial!)
- Learn The Porn Destroyer
Module Four: Brain Chemistry and Sex
- Explore how desire and sex work with our primitive brain
- Using the potent Cuddle Hormone technique
- Have fun with Pavlov’s Erection technique
- Learn the power of Sexual Singularity
Module Five: Create an Erotic Action Movie
- Make him the star of your own sexy movie script
- Writing your script step by step
- Learn a variety of ways to share your movie with him
Module Six: Desire Intensifiers
- Masterfully crank up the sexual heat
- Make him pant with desire with the Tease Intensifier
- Learn a blow job to blow his mind with the Oral Intensifier
- Snap “him” to attention with Verbal Viagra
Module Seven: For the Single Ladies
- Use dirty talk effectively when dating
- Get him to commit with the Monogamous Male Maximizer
- How to go from Friend-Zone to Fantasy Girl
Module Eight: Getting Your Fantasies Met
- Planting desire seeds
- Have dirty fun with The Lust Mirror technique
- Practically read his mind using Erotic Telepathy
- Make him your hero with the Romance Rotator
- Explore your kinky side with 50 Shades of Experimenting
Module Nine: When “Sex” Isn’t Possible
- Getting around life’s sexual obstacle course
- Learn how to be dirty from a distance
- Use the No Touch Lay to keep things hot
- Learn about the Invisible Chastity Belt (it’s more fun than it sounds)
Module Ten: Master Class
- What if he’s a cold fish
- Overcome objections
- Fine-tune your technique
- Plan out your dirty deeds
Language Of Desire Bonus Content
This 12 page text guide is the body language accompaniment to the Language Of Desire program. The guide includes how to use your body to send signals straight to his subconscious brain, and how to amp up attraction and his attention when your out in a social group together. Caters for both single and those in a relationship.
Some good insights, some general knowledge, and plenty of techniques. This quick read is at the very least a good reminder of how to subtly get the message across and keep his attention squarely fixed on you.The techniques are kind of blunt so discretion is advised while practising them in public. Overall a good addition as there is something here for every woman.
Good Girl's Guide to Texting Dirty
This 15 page text guide includes 200 text messages to help you get over your creative block when it comes to getting things started with your man. The texts involve one liners, all the way through to intimate stories and private conversations over text. There are some introductory information here as well if your wondering which type of message you should pick.
A lot of templated text messages. This will help even the more subdued and shy get the message across. There are different types of messages including direct and indirect here, something for everyone. A great way for both of you to start the day.
Unstoppable Confidence with Michael Griswold
This 90 minute audio (with transcription) is an interview with the relationship coach Michael Griswold (interviewed by Michael Fiore.) It covers:
- The one most desirable trait that men find in a woman (it isn’t what you think it is)
- The two things (Michael G thinks) a woman needs to do to get a man to fall in love with her
- The three types of women Michael sees when doing his relationship work
… Along with many other areas of interest
This 90 minute conversation includes some new insights and different ways of looking at different relationship dynamics. It is quite casual (almost like a conversation) and a lot is covered. This isn’t going to suit everyone. The particular information along with how it is delivered isn’t for everyone, but it’s good to listen to get a difference in opinion.
It’s important to note that Michael G is covering information that is different from the main program, and this bonus doesn’t add to LOD, it gives a different perspective.
The Language Of Desire Program – What you will learn:
- The powerful little secret that will make your man addicted to you and re-energize the intimacy in your marriage
- How to protect your relationship and create a bond so strong other women won't be able to make your man stray
- What you can do to get his erection on a string for you to control
- The phrase you can use to start a open and honest conversation with him, if he’s always telling you what he's really thinking
- What you can text to him right now that will have him thinking about you all day and very excited to see you when you get home
- One thing men hate about relationships with particular women, and how you can avoid it
- How you can get and keep his attention while he is engrossed in something else
- How to build a portfolio of experiences he loves in your relationship that will bond you two forever
- How to subtly change your relationship from more like roommates to lovers again
- How to grow your connection and his confidence in your relationship
- Why men hate nagging, how to identify it and a simple technique to fix it
- Why your man might be sexually repressed and how you can help him get in touch with his inner stag – binding him to you forever
- The 6 fantasy themes and how to identify how your man fantasies about sex when your not around
- How to make your man become more attentive and romantic
- Why your sex life isn’t what it used to be, and how to get it back on track
- How you can turn a mundane situation, into an intimate one
- How to keep him thinking about you, even when he’s hundreds of miles away
- The best way to use your past intimate experiences, to create new future experiences
- What to do when he doesn’t respond to your advances the way he used to
- The vital elements of planning your intimate time with your man
- And quite a bit more!
A Quick Note on ‘Who is Felicity Keith?’
The LanguageOfDesire.com says that Felicity Keith is a regular woman who, after a relationship shock has taken the time to learn about relationships, men and women and what they want.
Although I haven’t spoken to Felicity directly, she reads the audio version of the program. She also uses email to ‘check in’ after you get the program to see how you are doing and deliver a few more pointers.
PROS and CONS
This program is Felicity’s experience. While going through the program, she will drop in stories or bits and pieces about her life which I think make the program more relatable.
It’s easy to tell from the program that she is quite experienced in this area, and has knowledge. Because of this, she breaks things down really well and makes them quite easys to understand and follow. She doesn’t hold back either, it’s quite a comprehensive program.
Plenty of done for you
There are tasks that you need to do in this program, but as far as wanting to get started straight away there is plenty templates and done-for-you samples that you can use to get started.
You could literally be texting or telling him something you learned 20 minutes after getting your copy. As a man, these techniques would work on me. So you will be sure to get a rise out of him.
Plenty of exercises
They will take work. About 2 weeks i reckon
They will stretch your comfort zone in a good way. Even if you just work on one or two of them to begin with.
I like having the audio program to listen to in the car and when I can't read. But the quality is poor. It sounds like Felicity (who also reads the program) is on the other end of a phone line. Also the audio files aren’t ordered when you download it. So if you want to listen to the whole thing in order, you will need to organize it yourself before putting it in your car.
The program comes in a PDF. But there isn’t much logical flow, and i found myself getting confused at which point i was in the program. Especially at the start. Even when following the pdf i felt a little lost. The modules seem to be independent, which is good, but when first going through it i didn’t like it.
This program is not for the easily offended or women who simply don’t want to go into depth about sex and changing how you look at your relationship in the bedroom.
The program centres itself around sex. The program delves into some of the rauncher aspects of life. This may be an issue for some readers. The program is quite explicit in it’s language. Felicity doesn’t hold back in what to say and do. Some of the ideas and techniques might also be a bit much for some.
Overall (My Opinion)
Felicity, is well versed and you can tell her experience when going through the program. She answers the most common questions in FAQ sections along the way. There is also a customer support email that you can use to ask any questions you might have. Felicity talks about comments, although i cannot see where to leave any (i assume email customer support)
There is plenty of ideas, techniques, tips, stories and samples in this program. In this way it is a good way to get started. It is also a good way to get into things.
What some people may not like is that it does cover a lot of sexual stuff. You may not be comfortable with some of the stuff (some would be weird for me), but the program does give a wide selection, there will be a few things here that you will want to try.
There is a good mix between theory and action here. You can understand why it works and there are some examples and guides on what to do next. Step by step.
This program isn’t going to fix all your problems. But there is a lot of tools in here to help a intimacy starved relationship.
Mr Recommendation (after having gone through the program)
Something important to note is that the Language Of Desire is mostly about meeting his needs. There is a section in the program about getting your needs met. But i think generally, The theory i think behind it is, if you make him happy, he will make you happy.
So, if your after something that is focused on making you happy then there could be two things.. Either this isn’t the program for you, or you will have to be patient and see what your man does after you follow the program.
This program will educate you to become a better partner, and lover. While reading and listening, there were at least a few points that I did not know, or had misconceptions about particular things that LOD helped me identify.
Overall i do recommend this program. I would think that after this program the quality of your relationship will improve.
I think it’s likely that you will take at least 2-3 things away from it and use them on your man. He will be happily surprised and going through the program and understanding what he wants will lead your relationship with him on a new trajectory.
You can get your copy here
And if you have any further questions about the program, you can ask them here and I will get back to you.
Thanks for reading my Language Of Desire Review.