IT'S FUNNY HOW AS MEN we expect our partners to know…
- What we're thinking
- How we're feeling
- What our expectations are
But for some reason… we don't tell our partners
Here to reveal what actually makes us tick are the 10 insightful books below
They'll to turn you from ‘Nun-level-man-knowledge' into a ‘Man-psychic'
Although when you get there, I wouldn't start explaining to your husband what he's going to do next…
1. His Secret Obsession – James Bauer
Discover his single most important drive in life
What is the missing ingredient in your marriage? Do you suffer from a lack of communication, romance, or sex?
While all of these issues are very important, James Bauer's breakthrough book, ‘His Secret Obsession‘ reveals the one amazing factor that WILL make a MAJOR difference in your relationship.
If you are tired of your man being cold and standoffish, then this is the one book you need to read! Learn:
- What men secretly want but will never tell you
- How to enjoy a deeper more loving relationship
- How you can get his attention the right way by using some simple conversation starters
2. Text the Romance Back – Michael Fiore
How to really capture his attention…
Does it seem like you and your significant other have watched the romance in your relationship slowly slip away?
Michael Fiore will show you how to put modern technology to work for you. He explains how texting lends itself to recreating that connected feeling and how you can “Text the Romance” back into your relationship.
- Why the way couples communicate makes it the main reason so many marriages fall apart
- The 8 different types of text messages that he has no choice but to listen to
- Done-for-you messages that you can send within 5 minutes of receiving your copy of ‘Text the Romance Back‘
Read a more in-depth review here or get your copy here
3. Devotion System – Amy North
Get your man to recommit….
There's nothing more demoralizing than being in a relationship in which your partner decides he isn't sure what he wants
If you are tired of feeling like your man is waiting to see what the wind might blow in then “The Devotion System” is just what you need
- Why men pull away
- How to put texting to work to draw him in
- How to get your man to dream about spending the rest of his life with you
This book is easy to follow and comes with several bonuses. Grab your copy here and rediscover how to keep him devoted to you
There's also a detailed review here.
4. For Women Only- Shaunti Feldhahn
A Christian guide to understanding men
Most men keep their feelings close to their chest. And while he might not want to talk about them, he still wants you to “get” him
In “For Women Only“, best-selling author Shaunti Feldhahn explains men from a Christian viewpoint in a way that's easy to follow and simple to understand.
This book is filled with practical ideas that have helped millions around the world make successful changes to their relationship. Including;
• Why your respect means more to him than your love
• How he feels deep inside about his role as provider
• What it means for a man to be so visually “wired”
• Why sex for him is primarily emotional, not physical
• What he most wishes he could say to you
What are you waiting for? Get your copy and read other reviews here
5. The Male Brain – Louann Brezindine
A scientific look at the male brain
Ever wondered why boys can't sit still and why their interest in the physical side of sex is so strong?
In this breakthrough follow-up to her best-selling book “The Female Brain,” author Louann Brezindine uses easy to understand anecdotes to decode the male mind.
In doing so, she turns scientific gobbledygook into an enjoyable read. Learn:
- How hormones affect men as they reach puberty
- The cutting-edge research that overturns everything you thought you knew about the male brain
- The typical male stereotypes that don't exist anymore
This book is a bit broader than the others, so if you're into a more holistic approach to the subject of men get your copy here
6. What We Guys Really Want, Really – Bryan Bruce
How to make him happy…
In his ‘ultimate guide to the male psychology and sexual behavior', Bryan Bruce delves the reader deep into the male psyche
And the outcome is that it's not as complex as many women think it is. In fact in this book you will learn:
- The truth behind why men cheat
- Why they are afraid of committing
- How men reveal their real selves just by their actions
Based on scientific research, useful and loaded with good advice this book is definitely a primer for those who want to keep their man
The only caveat is that it does make men look a little simple in places. But if you want to keep it simple, then he will thank you for reading this (in his own way that you'll only understand by reading this).
Get your copy here.
7. Texts So Good He Can't Ignore – Bruce Bryans
Texts so good he'll be begging to see you….
Everyone says texting has no feeling, yet in “Texts So Good He Can't Ignore You,” Bruce Bryans teaches you how to use a mans emotions to capture his attention.
He shows you how to make your texts to men stand out from those ones you usually send about picking up some more milk. Learn:
- How men appraise the texts sent by a woman
- How to flirt and tease your way to becoming his number one priority
- Sample texts you can copy and send to get instant results
Bruce will show you how your texts can make him pursue you again like he used to.
When you're ready to make the most out of every text, then your copy for ‘Texts So Good He Can't Ignore' is here
8. The 7 Irresistible Qualities Men Want in A Woman – Bruce Bryans
Learn what it takes to get a man to commit
In his concise book, Bruce Bryans talks about what a “high-quality” man wants in his mate.
To do this, Bruce shows you how to understand what your man is interested. He also covers plenty of other topics including:
- Learn what it takes to get a man to commit
- How to keep your man happy
- What real men find attractive
This book is more opinion than fact and is written primarily for single women, but has enough advice for relationships to be relevant here.
Want to know what the 7 qualities are? Find out here.
9. He Comes Next – Ian Kenner PhD
The thinking woman's guide to pleasuring a man….
In this follow up to his smash hit bestseller “She Comes First,” author Ian Kenner discusses what it takes to turn a man on and keep him turned on
Included is how to get your man to relax and enjoy a full range of stimulation rather than focusing on his erection (or lack thereof) and orgasm (or lack thereof)
Ian goes step-by-step with clear, concise details for every technique he discusses in the book with the goal of teaching you how to give your man the ultimate in sexual pleasure. He also covers:
- What he wants to tell you about pleasing him, but can't
- The inside of a man's mind when he is aroused
- How love and sex are interconnected for men
This book has had some mixed reviews, but overall the information is good. Get your copy and start pleasing him how he wants to be pleased here.
10. Secret Survey – Michael Fiore
The ultimate guide to understanding men….
Secret Survey by Michael Fiore is the perfect program for any woman who has ever felt lost, confused, even overwhelmed when trying to deal with men
It is a step-by-step, full-length guide to relationships and what you should be doing to make a long-term relationship work
Written for women, this guide is designed to help you better understand the male psyche and to put this knowledge to work for you. Included is:
- Why you've been lied to by every man you've ever met and what they've lied about
- What your husband actually thinks about you
- How to interpret ‘men speak' and the real reason why men are so difficult to understand
Very easy to follow and understand this book covers a lot of questions about the man and men in your life. Get your copy here.
Thanks for reading my best books about love and relationships recommendations. They are worth reading and I do keep this list updated. If you have anything to add, you can contact me here.